My latest photo journal.
I had a leftover resistor from the TV-B-Gone kit and decided to incorporate it into the cover design for my newest photo journal.
I loved that the silver foiling almost made it look like the resistor had actually been soldered. Plus it was shiny & shiny=goodness! What I didn't expect was how featherlight the silver foil was. It floated everywhere once freed from its package. I used a paintbrush to burnish it onto the adhesive. I used both a fine writing tube for the dots and a sheet of adhesive dots to add a kind of distressed feel to some of the foiling.
I had to seal the surface of the cover with fixative so the silver won't tarnish over time.
I added a pocket to the journal for keepsakes. In this case it will be the schematics for the TV-B-Gone project.